Where's My Bitter Best Friend?
On this week’s episode we’ve got lots to discuss — Sherród’s transformation into a thin white woman, Danielle reading Kim Kardashian’s cornbread recipe for filth, the docu-series Rotten on Netflix, Tuscon’s designation as a world heritage site, the dangers of coconut oil, and much more.
- Spindrift: https://spindriftfresh.com
- Doughminion Donuts: https://www.facebook.com/doughminion/
- Ribollita with Italian Sausage: https://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/ribollita-with-italian-sausage
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Tips for Crispy Cornbread: http://www.foodandwine.com/news/kim-kardashian-reveals-tips-crispy-cornbread
- 1608 Crafthouse: http://1608crafthouse.com
- Oven Baked Buffalo Cauliflower: https://www.spendwithpennies.com/oven-baked-buffalo-cauliflower/
- Tuscon Designated UNESCO World City of Gastronomy: http://ediblebajaarizona.com/tucson-designated-unesco-world-city-of-gastronomy
- Restaurant surge pricing: https://instagram.com/p/BeLWfiGHl6M/
- Amazon officially opens autonomous ‘Go’ grocery store in Seattle: https://9to5toys.com/2018/01/22/amazon-go-grocery-store/
- Coconut oil: https://instagram.com/p/BeYOf23H73s/
- Tom Colicchio Has Resigned From the Food Policy Action Board: http://www.bravotv.com/tom-colicchio-has-resigned-from-the-food-policy-action-board-he-co-founded
- Rotten on Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/title/80146284