Look at us cranking out these podcasts regularly! On episode 12, we have a special guest, Joshua Fitzwater, Editor in Chief of Southern Grit Magazine! We’re talking about some absurd things: Lab-grown meat and 12-hour cups of coffee. We then run down the incredible meal we had at Norfolk’s sexiest restaurant, Saint Germain. Toast is another great place at which we engorged ourselves. Sherród becomes culinary ambassador and explains how the Japanese approach individual ingredients. Danielle vents about baby corn and how it should be banned. And Fitz peppers us with questions, just stirring the pot.
People and places mentioned in this episode:
- Southern Grit Magazine: http://southerngritmagazine.com
- Saint Germain (Chef David Hledik): http://www.saintgermainnorfolk.com
- Toast: http://www.toastplace.com
- The Bakehouse at Chelsea: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bakehouse-at-Chelsea/1439924819554319
- Alkaline: https://www.facebook.com/AlkalineVA