I almost didn't write this recipe because on the one hand it is basically just a list of things to combine, but on the other hand it's really really good. I have been known to dip fried shrimp, hamburgers, fries, tater tots, lettuce leaves, and just bread in this fabulous sauce. Yields about ⅓ cup.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 dill pickle slices
- 1 tablespoon capers (in brine)
- 4 dashes hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Mince the pickle slices. Drain, smash, and mince the capers.
- Combine all ingredients in a jar and stir well. Taste for balance and spread on everything.