The time has come...for you to lipsync...fooor...yooour...drink!! Like your best routine, this drink is complex, layered, and strong. Whether you're vogueing to Madonna, twirling to Cher, or J-setting to Beyoncé, remember the cardinal rule of lipsync: whatever you do, do not take off your wig...unless you have another wig underneath henny! Yields 2 drinks.
- 3 slices cucumber, plus garnish
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 shots Rosé Syrup
- 2 shots Tanqueray
- Edible flowers to garnish
Rosé Syrup Ingredients — yields about ½ cup syrup:
- 1 cup Rosé wine
- ½ cup sugar
Rosé Syrup Instructions:
- In a small pot, bring the wine and sugar to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, and simmer until reduced by three quarters, down to about a half cup of liquid. Let cool.
- In a shaker, muddle the cucumber and rosemary with the Rosé syrup. Add the gin and ice.
- Shake well and garnish with edible flowers and cucumber — it should look over-the-top.